La Roche Posay Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics SPF 50+ Invisible Spray
Who is it for?
Children's sensitive skin. Sun-intolerant skin. Extreme sunshine intensity.
SPF50+ optimal protection reinforced against UVA rays (higher than the European recommendation) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, soothing and antioxidant.
Special Children Formula
Velvety and very water-resistant texture. Easy to apply, non-greasy, non-sticky. Photostable. Tested under dermatological control and peadiatric control.
Benefits & Features:
- Fine, continuous distribution in an easy to spray design.
- Slightly whiter than other Anthelios products to ensure full coverage of your children.
- 100% hypoallergenic skincare range.
- Very high resistance to water.
- No parabens or perfumes.
- Enriched with thermal spring water to soothe the skin.
- Tested on sensitive skin.
How to use:
- Avoid exposure to the sun during the hottest hours of the day.
- Keep children under 3 out of the sun.
- For external use only.
- Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection.