Skingredients Skin Veg Hydrating + Brightening Pre-Serum - 45ml
Skin Veg (45ml) is your super juice pre-serum that’s powered by fruit + veg extracts galore to tick off your skin’s 5-a-day. Expect instant hydration station with long-term benefits (hello brighter + plumper skin!) after your skin slurps up Skin Veg’s replenishing recipe.
It’s enriched with hyaluronic acid, a humectant hero that attracts + retains moisture, a pro-collagen peptide to diminish fine lines + wrinkles, and a polyhydroxy acid (PHA) to assist deeper penetration of the serums that follow. That’s all combined with fruit, veg + botanical extracts to arm skin with an antioxidant defence, which counteracts the harmful effects of free radicals.
Veg + fruit you ask? Turns out our body and skin are pretty similar – they both require protein, good fats, vegetables + fruit to source the amino acids, vitamins and essential fatty acids needed to function at their best. We added PHA to the mix, a second-generation alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA), for a dash of exfoliation that’s gentle enough for every day.
Our ultra-lightweight + skin-soothing Skin Veg is the 02 in the KeyFour. A hydrating, brightening pre-serum + penetrant enhancer that helps your rock star ingredients sing, it’s suitable for all hoomans in the AM + PM. A face, neck + eye serum in one, apply from the nipples up or mix a healthy dose into your foundation to reveal instant skin luminosity – ooh-la-la!
Rock star ingredients:
• Clinically-proven pro-collagen peptide: reduces the depth + appearance of fine lines, wrinkles + “drinkles” (aka wrinkles caused by dehydration)
• Sodium hyaluronate: low molecular weight hyaluronic acid to instantly + deeply hydrate the skin
• Gluconolactone: a PHA (polyhydroxy acid) to assist product absorption + gently exfoliate the skin for rock star ingredients to show their true talents
• Fruit + veg extracts: soothing, nourishing + antioxidant in nature – the skin is an organ® and should be treated as such
• Liquorice root extract: a brightening botanical ingredient + antioxidant